I absolutely love these little trees because kids can have fun all season long drawing and erasing their designs to decorate their own Christmas trees.
Here's how you and your kids can make your own:
- 1 tablespoon dry non-sanded grout
- 1 bottle of green acrylic paint
- Foam paintbrush
- Plastic cup
- Cardboard Christmas trees/cones
- In a disposable cup, mix together 1 bottle of acrylic paint with 1 tablespoon of the non-sanded grout.
- Paint the mixture on to the cardboard Christmas trees, let the trees dry, then apply a second coat if needed.
- Once the paint is dry, decorate the trees with chalk.
It's as simple as that!
Nov | 2014